Post 2

1. What are the top social media sites used in this class? 22/26 use Snap-chat,15/26 use Instagram, 13/26 use Twitter, 19/26 use YouTube, 14/26 use Tik Tok

2.  Could you live without your phone for an entire day or would you feel upset? Depends on the Mood I’m in If I need to get work done I can go without it but most likely not

3. Do you ever think your phone is a distraction?  Explain I don’t really think so at all because I usually use it when I get all my work done and I generally like to use it to listen to music

4. Where is your phone right this very minute? In between me and the Keyboard

5. What do you use your phone for?  Is it a smartphone? (flip phones anyone?) I use my phone for Music, when I am done with my work and nothing else to do I either play games or just go on YouTube and watch videos of games and things that I like

6.  How important are likes, views, and follows to you? I don’t really care how many I get because in my mind Life is NOT a Popularity Contest

7.  What do your parents/guardians say about your “screen” time? “Do you have any Homework?”

8.  Could you take a break from your phone or social media? Depends on the Situation

9.  Do you know all the people who are on your social media sites? Most of them Yes because we play the same games and generally want to be in contact with each other, so that we can text each other when and what time we are going to be on.

10. Respond to this video.  What do you think?  Do you know people who show a fake reality all for the good of social media?  Explain ways you have witnessed this. I generally don’t have a problem with it except for the last 5-10 seconds because I can see the Boyfriends trying so hard to get her to just sit and watch the movie but he looks very unease to which the Girlfriend had left to her room and posted